Monday, October 10, 2005

The one with the Mighty God, Part 2

Passage: Psalms 93:4
Praise: Mighty is our God

I had been experiencing some work-related problems for some time now. I always said that I shall pray about it but I can't seem to let go of the bitterness inside me. Yesterday, I attended a service at CCF with my good friend, April. Before going to the service, I personally asked April to give me some godly advise about my problem. She encouraged me to just continue praying about it. Sad to say, I didn't feel faithful enough to do that.

God truly knows my stubborn heart. During the service, Pastor Soriano talked about the power of prayers to turn burdens into blessings! This message spoke to me directly as I needed to hear a fresh perspective on prayer. Praise the Lord for filling my spiritual needs. Today, I started praying for my work situation and I believe God with his transforming power will cause a miracle to happen.

I had been using a guide entitled Open the Eyes of my Heart for my recent devotions and today's suggested prayer point says: "Are you facing a challenge today? God is mighty; His power is great. Ask God to walk with you through the difficulty and to reveal Himself through it." This is exactly what I will do. This work situation will be resolved through God's mighty power! I believe that with all my heart. What a mighty God I have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home