Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The one with Gladness

Passage: Psalms 21:6
Praise: He Has Made Me Glad

Today, I had another trying experience at work. On the onset, I felt myself shaking with frustration but I didn't do anything. It took all my effort to calmly handle the problem and pray for God to help me. Now I realize that it doesn't matter whether I got my way or not. I learned that I need God's strength and understanding. Truly, when we are praying for something, God also test to see if we are serious in giving our burden to him. Because of my reaction, I now realize that I am yet to build my faith about the situation.

Today's reading revealed to me that the Lord wants me to be glad in spite of problems because I am blessed in many ways. Today's word teaches me to look at the bright side of being God's child. This makes me realize how my everyday struggles are temporary and that what I look forward to for eternity is sooooo much better than this world. Yes! One day in the house of God is better than a thousand days in the world.

My heart's desire is to mature into a Christian who is always glad in good times and in bad. One who trusts God completely and does not worry about things. I pray that my heart attitude change more each day and with God's help, it is not impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home