Friday, August 18, 2006

A Christian Magician--Cool!

Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting Jaybee (Not sure if I got the spelling of his name right). He's a Christian magician who has worked with Erik Mana. He generously shared his talent with us after our cell group meeting. He got a pack of cards and asked me to shuffle it. Then, he asked me to pick a card, remember it and write my name on it. After this, he asked another friend to shuffle the cards. He started picking cards from the top of the desk and they were not the cards with my name on it. We were intent on trying to find the card and after about 5 seconds, we realized that the card was between his lips! Cool! He told us that he performs for corporate events and private parties. I hope I get his complete name so that I can post his link.

Thanks, Jaybee. You're cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home