Friday, October 14, 2005

The one with Relying on God

Passage: 2 Chronicles 14:11
Praise: I Will Call Upon the Lord

Regardless of what or who our enemy is, the Lord is ever so willing to help us if we only rely on his strength and providence. Many times, I feel powerless in the face of certain situations. At times, I even feel oppressed and I know I'm not alone. However, I realize that I am very much blessed despite of hardships. Everyday, I learn to appreciate that God puts me in trying situations in order to polish me and mold my character.

Today's word taught me that in good times and in bad, trusting God ensures that I am victorious. Asa prayed to God and God delivered him. This shows how important communicating to God is in our life. Prayer is our direct link to God. Without it, we cannot be strong. I am so blessed to have a living God who hears my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home